Love candles? We do too. Buy more than one at a time? Us too!!! When you love candles as much as we do, you will want to make sure you store them correctly until you use them. If the candles are made of 100% soy wax, chances are the candle will be sensitive to high temperature and the candle will start to "sweat". If you notice little globules starting to form, that's ok. The candle is fine, the wax just has a lower melting temperature. Our recommendation: Keep candles in a cool and dry place and make sure that candles are segregated from anything flammable.
When lighting up a candle or multiple candles or tea lights, make sure it is in a visible area and set a reminder to check after every few hours. The maximum recommended continuous burn time is 4 hours, any more than that and the containers start to really heat up...which can be dangerous. Use your phone or a kitchen timer (if you're home) and set a reminder for the 4-hour mark.
Our next tip? Avoid touching container once lit. It's ok to move the jars / containers that the candles are in right after you light it, but once it's lit for more than a few minutes, the jar / container starts to get really warm. And we mean, really, really warm. Start with touching the bottom of the container because chances are the wax at the bottom of the container have not melted yet and is cooler to the touch, unless your candle is almost out, in which case you should replace it with a new one.