The Flying Reindeers
The Reindeers (Rangifer tarandus) are known all over the world as the animals who help Santa deliver presents during Christmas time. All of Santa's reindeers (except for Rudolph) made their debut in an 1823 poem called "A Visit from St. Nicholas." Since then Dasher, Dancer, Prancer, Vixen, Comet, Cupid, Dunder (later changed to Donner), and Blixem (later changed to Blitzen) were famous. In the early 1920s, they were joined by the most famous of them all, Rudolph, who was introduced in a book called "Rudolph the Red-Nosed Reindeer."
Compatible with regular Tea Lights.
Additional product info:
- Dimensions (assembled): 5.5 inches x 3.5 inches x 3 inches
- Material: Iron + Aluminum
- Color: Silver
- Package includes 1 base, 1 stand, 1 rotary blade, and 4 ornaments with hooks.
- Package does not include tealight or mini candle.
- Total weight with packaging: 3.5 ounces
Recommended Tea Light Pairing: Christmas Tree, Candy Cane, Gingerbread
Free Shipping on all orders.