The Silver House of Butterfly
Butterflies symbolize many things, one of which is change or transformation, and change, as they say, is one of the more permanent things that happens in life. Butterflies also symbolize hope, which is associated with the changes that happen in our lives, like a new phase or a new job or a new house or a new baby. Whatever change is going on, this beautiful carousel that has a frosted votive glass wrapped with silver butterflies, makes for a great gift.
Compatible with regular Tea Lights and our Mini Candles (1 oz).
Additional product info:
- Dimensions (assembled): 2.5 inches x 2.5 inches x 6.5 inches
- Material: Iron + Aluminum + Glass
- Color: Silver
- Each package includes 1 frosted votive base, 1 support bar/spindle, 1 rotary blade, and 5 ornaments with hooks.
- Package does not include tealight or mini candle.
- Total weight with packaging: 11 oz
Recommended Tealight Pairing: Oakmoss/Amber, Lavender, Wildflower, Sea Salt/Orchid
Recommended Mini Candle Pairing: Pink Champagne, Princess, I am Enough
Free Shipping on all orders. Always.