The Palace Guards
The Changing of the Guards is a popular routine at the Buckingham Palace grounds, watched by millions every year. It originated in the times of Henry VII, and was meant to show military discipline and the ceremony is held in front of the sovereign's residence. They are one of the most popular set of guards, if you have been to London you must have seen them in and around the palace gates...with a few mischievous tourists taunting them to move or react at all. Place a lighted tealight in the base and watch them come to life, somewhat like the changing of the guards that happen IRL.
Additional product info:
- Dimensions (assembled): 5.5 inches x 3.5 inches x 3.75 inches
- Material: Iron + Aluminum
- Color: Silver
- Each package includes 1 base, 1 stand, 1 rotary blade, and 5 colored ornaments with hooks.
- Package does not include tealight.
- Total weight with packaging: 3.5 ounce
Recommended Tea Light Pairing: Butterscotch, Sea Salt and Orchid, and White Tea
Free Shipping on all orders. Always.