The Holiday Tree
It’s the Holiday Tree, it’s the Holiday season. There are many lores about the beginnings of the Holiday tree. One story has it that the evergreen fir tree has traditionally been used to celebrate winter festivals. People used to decorate its branches and used its branches to decorate their homes during winter, it was also seen as a symbol of the coming spring. No matter the origin, this tree comes to life when a tea light is placed in the base and the rotary blades start to spin in a clockwise motion.
Compatible with regular Tea Lights and our Mini Candles (1 oz).
Additional product info:
- Dimensions (assembled): 5.5 inches x 3.5 inches x 3 inches
- Material: Iron + Aluminum
- Color: Silver
- Package includes 1 base, 1 stand, 1 rotary blade, and 4 ornaments with hooks.
- Package does not include tealight.
- Total weight with packaging: 3.5 ounces
Recommended Tea Light Pairing: Christmas Tree, Candy Cane, Gingerbread
Free Shipping on all orders.