The Honey Bees
The honey bees are believed to have centrally originated from South and Southeast Asia (including the Philippines). The genus name Apis is latin for "bees" and, honey bees, are a type of bees, the correct usage is two words (honey bees) and not one (honeybees). Honey bees fly up to 20mph, live for up to 60 days, and work all day but they go home as soon as the sun sets (to relax). Did you know that they can also age backwards? When there are not enough young worker bees, the older worker bees revert to their energetic, younger selves to take on the task!
The newest candle carousel design made with foil etching wrapped around a frosted base makes it even more elegant and beautiful when a lighted tealight or minicandle is placed inside the base.
Compatible with regular Tea Lights and our Mini Candles (1 oz).
Additional product info:
- Dimensions (assembled): 2.5 inches x 2.5 inches x 6.5 inches
- Material: Iron + Aluminum + Glass
- Color: Gold
- Each package includes 1 frosted votive base, 1 support bar/spindle, 1 rotary blade, and 5 ornaments with hooks.
- Package does not include tealight or mini candle.
- Total weight with packaging: 11 oz
Recommended Tealight Pairing: Fresh Cut Grass, Honeysuckle, and Wildflower
Free Shipping on all orders. Always.