The Rocking Horse
History has it that rocking horses were a symbol of wealth and social position, which dates all the way back to the 17th century and were made of wood. Ancient Greeks used to have "stick" horses, which were precursors to the "hobby horse". It was not until the 18th century that handcrafted rocking horses started to appear in different variations. The Victorian style horse on bow rockers was considered the safest form because of the width of the rockers and resistance to being overturned. During the next century, wooden toy making evolved from a cottage industry into a factory production. These rocking horse candle mobile are just as entertaining and just as adorable as the Victorian style horses.
Compatible with regular Tea Lights.
Additional product info:
- Dimensions of SMALL carousel (assembled): 5.5 inches x 3.5 inches x 3 inches
- Material: Iron + Aluminum
- Color: Gold
- Each package includes 1 base, 1 stand, 1 rotary blade, and 4 ornaments with hooks.
- Package does not include tealight.
- Total weight with packaging: 3.5 ounces
Recommended Tea Light Pairing: Magical Unicorn
Free Shipping on all orders. Always.