The Great Bears
In Norse mythology, it was believed that, during visits to the human world, Odin and Thor would take the form of a bear as a disguise. In Celtic, bears were believed to be symbols of warrior spirit. In Native American totems, bears are also often found as a symbol of courage. Since then, bears have come to be a symbol of strength, courage, wisdom, and healing.
There are six bears in the candle carousel and one sitting atop the rotary blade. These great bears come to life when a lit candle (our mini candle is a perfect fit) or a tea light is placed under the rotary blades.
Compatible with regular Tea Lights and our Mini Candles (1 oz).
Additional product info:
- Dimensions (assembled): 3 inches x 3 inches x 7 inches
- Material: Iron + Aluminum
- Color: Silver
- Each package includes 1 base, 1 stand, 1 rotary blade, and 6 ornaments with built-in hooks.
- Package does not include tealight or mini candle.
- Total weight with packaging: 3.5 ounces
Recommended Candle Pairing: Greenwood, Restore, Balance
Free Shipping on all orders.