The Love Birds
Lovebird is a common term for one of the smallest parrots, known to be social and affectionate. The name comes from the strong monogamous bonding and long periods the paired birds spend just sitting together. Lovebirds mate for life, feed each other, and, if separated, pine for each other. So how did the term start? Earliest connection to the term is from a poem called "Parliament of Birds" by Geoffrey Chaucer, which, coincidentally, is where the idea that St. Valentine's Day is a special day for lovers come from.
The carousel features two lovebirds sitting on a heart, looking at each other. In addition to the ornaments, there is an extra ornament topper that attaches to the top of the rotary blade.
Additional product info:
- Dimensions (assembled): 5.5 inches x 3.5 inches x 3.5 inches
- Material: Iron + Aluminum
- Color: Rose gold
- Each package includes 1 base, 1 stand, 1 rotary blade, and 5 ornaments with hooks.
- Package does not include tealight.
- Total weight with packaging: 3.5 ounce
Recommended Tea Light Pairing: Honeysuckle, Magical Unicorn, Peach, Strawberry
Free Shipping on all orders. Always.