The Viking Ships
The Viking ships are generally characterized as slender and flexible boats, with symmetrical ends with true keel. They are usually made of interlocking or overlapping planks riveted together and some have an object protruding from the bow and stern for design. They were used for both military purposes and long-distance trade, exploration and colonization from the Viking Age and throughout the Middle Ages. They are usually light in weight and made land transport and portage routine.
Additional product info:
- Dimensions (assembled): 5.5 inches x 3.5 inches x 3.75 inches
- Material: Iron + Aluminum
- Color: Silver
- Each package includes 1 base, 1 stand, 1 rotary blade, and 5 ornaments with hooks.
- Package does not include tealight.
- Total weight with packaging: 3.5 ounce
Recommended Tea Light Pairing: Greek Isle, Seaside Breeze, Coconut, and Pineapple
Free Shipping on all orders. Always.