The Peaceful Dove
Doves are well known as symbols of peace, freedom, and love. They are also symbols of gentleness, purity, and hope. Doves became the symbol of love because they mate for life and they are affectionate, often giving love nips to their mate, grooming them, and cooing to them. Doves became a symbol of peace and purity because of their white appearance, often embodying the idea of rising above the circumstances. If you dream of doves or a dove, it is often said that it is a sign that good and pleasant things will come to life.
Compatible with regular Tea Lights and our Mini Candles (1 oz).
Additional product info:
- Dimensions (assembled): 2.5 inches x 2.5 inches x 6.5 inches
- Material: Iron + Aluminum + Glass
- Color: Silver
- Each package includes 1 frosted votive base, 1 support bar/spindle, 1 rotary blade, and 5 ornaments with hooks.
- Package does not include tealight or mini candle.
- Total weight with packaging: 11 oz
Recommended Tealight Pairing: Oakmoss/Amber, Lavender, White Tea
Recommended Mini Candle Pairing: You Matter, I am Enough, I am Loved
Free Shipping on all orders. Always.